Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring Fever!!


It isn't even March and I have Spring Fever. As I was driving the kids to school this morning I was looking around and getting excited. I saw daffodils blooming! I immediately called my husband and he was just as excited. Every year one of us bursts in the door shouting that we have spotted daffodils and then we know we made it through another winter. Let me digress for a second- 1)yes, we live in Georgia 2)our winters are very mild compared to the rest of the country 3)my husband and I do not like the cold, even mild Georgia cold.  Anyway, when I came home the kids and I went around the yard checking out all of the signs of Spring. Now I feel like I have to get out in the yard and clear out the weeds and get some veggies in the ground. Farmer's Almanac says that March will be cold. I hope it is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment