Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh My Gosh!

I have to apologize to my bloggy friends for seeming to just falling off the face of the earth. I have not actually done that but at times it has felt like it. I have begun working nights in the ER. Did I mention I have small kids? Yes, working all night and trying to stay awake to take care of your kids in the day are a terrible combination for sleep. Try an average 18 hours per work week. I have been a little crazy- or cranky depending on who you ask. However, my schedule is changing and I will be back in the land of the living shortly. Here is my to do list for when that happens:

Make some spooky Halloween flowers
Make and can some caponata for the abundance of eggplant
Make apple pie filling and apple butter with the 25 lbs of local apples my dad bought me
Can all of the tomatoes that are frozen
Go to the gym

Hopefully I will be writing about most of these activities. Well, probably not the gym. That is just a hopeful yet permanent item on my to do list everyday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment